Thursday, January 29, 2015

Boring update.

Greetings!

It has been a busy week here in South Africa! I started at my practical Tuesday. I really enjoy it so far! Mostly just training though. After work yesterday I had the opportunity to lay out on the beach for a couple of hours. Today I am in the office all day doing more office work. The program I work for was robbed Sunday night, so their wifi is currently down. The church has been gracious enough to let me work from their office today! No great pictures to share. Kind of a boring post. however, since I am not online nearly as often as I thought I would be, I thought I would post the update still. :)

Love you all back home, and hope you all are enjoying the cold. It is 78 degrees here today. I might never leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment