Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Here goes everything!

So I have a blog?  While this is extremely new to me, here goes everything!  I am preparing for my next journey.  In 12 days I will be departing Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport with the final destination as East London, South Africa!  Due to popular demand (and some nagging from family), I will be blogging about my experiences abroad.  While I have gone abroad before, I have never been gone for an entire semester.  These journeys are filled with many ups and downs; however, they always end up enriching my life in ways I never dreamt possible.  Since I want to inform everyone about my trip, I will do my best to keep this regularly updated.  To try to get used to this blogging thing, I will have a twelve day countdown leading up to my departure.  Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment